You might have noticed that I'm moving away from solely being a beauty blog and have introduced some lifestyle, blogging tips and social media advice posts. I'm still totally passionate about beauty, but as I'm getting a bit older (far too close to 30 for my liking!) I'm finding it much more inspiring to write about other topics alongside beauty.
So just to show you guys I'm not giving up beauty blogging for good, I've decided to throw in a super special giveaway!
I've put together a unique little beauty box containing 21 products! Some of them are sample sizes, some are full size products. Some brands you will have heard of and some a quirky little brands that I adore but don't see many people talking about.
So, what can you win? Inside the box is:
- St Tropez Multi-Action Face Gradual Tan (15ml)
- KMS Tame Frizz Taming Creme (50ml)
- KMS Tame Frizz Smoothing Lotion (50ml)
- Benefit Dream Screen (6ml)
- Givenchy Live Irresistable Eau de Toilette (sample)
- Parlour Sea Salt Spray (30ml)
- MeMeMe Mocha Eye Shadow
- Eyeko Fat Eye Stick
- LOC One & Done Shadow Stick in Perfect Cents
- Model Co More Brows Eyebrow Thickening Gel (3.5ml)
- Iris Prima Eau De Parfum (sample)
- Beauty Protector Beauty Cream
- Gosh Lipstick in 148 Sundown
- No 7 Precision Lip Liner in Red
- Agave Healing Hair Oil (4ml)
- Delarom Paris Aquaconfort Cream (15ml)
- Whish Almond Body Butter (22ml)
- Stila Lip Glaze
- theBalm Bronzer/Blush in Balm Desert
- MeMeMe Cherubs Blush Cheek & Lip Tint (2ml)
- theBalm Shadow/Blush in FratBoy
Seeeeee! How amazing is all of that?!
If you want to win, all you have to do is complete the actions in the Rafflecopter widget below. Complete the first two actions and you will be able to unlock a whole load more. Each completed action gives you a better chance of winning!
This is a UK only giveaway (due to postage restrictions) and the winner will be announced via twitter on March 1st 2016. For full terms and conditions, please click the link at the bottom of the Rafflecopter widget and if you have any question please tweet me (@DollfaceEmmy) or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you liked this post, why don't you follow me to keep up to date?