It's not impossible to put together an everyday makeup collection on a budget. You can still pack your makeup bag with base products, contouring kits, palettes to create a range of different looks and loads more without breaking the bank, so I thought I would show off my everyday makeup collection for less than £50.
It's not always about owning the best high end products, you can still have a great makeup collection that allows you to style some amazing looks and have some pennies to spare, so if you're on a budget, then this post is for you!
I use these products to create my everyday looks. I tend to keep things quite neutral, and add some colour mainly to my eyes if I fancy spicing things up. Take a peek at this short video showing off the products I use and just one of the looks I create using these products!
In this everyday makeup collection is:
- L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24h Mattifying Foundation - £7.99
- Max Factor Creme Puff Powder Compact - £6.99
- Makeup Revolution Sculpt & Contour Kit - £3.50
- Make Up Gallery Liquid Eyeliner - £1
- Freedom Makeup Pro Eyebrow Kit - £3.50
- Freedom Makeup Decadence Palette Today's Tonight - £6.00
- Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara - £7.99
- L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick Beige A Nu - £6.99
Total price: £43.96!
Considering the versatility of this collection and the quality of the products, I'd say that's a pretty decent price!
What's in your everyday makeup collection? Let me know in the comments!
If you liked this post, why don't you follow me to keep up to date?