There are some people who truly deserve something to treat themselves with this Christmas. Whether it's your Mum, who has helped you out all year long, your best mate who never fails to cheer you up, or just anyone who you feel deserves to be spoilt this year!
I've pulled together my list of top pamper treats to give as gifts this Christmas, so you can help someone chill out, relax and just feel a little bit special!
1. Treat them to a little massage | £50.00 - £200
The ultimate in pamper presents is buying a voucher for your Mum/sister/girlfriend/best friend to go and have a relaxing massage. Prices vary and obviously a lot of local salons will be able to do vouchers for you, but you can also grab the vouchers online if you are a bit short on time.
Red Letter Days offer a Luxury Twilight Pamper Treat for £199.00 which offers the both of you some time in the spa as well as relaxing treatments and dinner and cocktails thrown in for good measure! (A good one for the girlfriends, I think!)
2. Teddy Robe | £32.00
There is no doubt that the best feeling in the world is getting home at night and getting into your big, comfy, fluffy dressing gown. I'm fully obsessed with dressing gowns with hoods; they don't feel comfy enough without one!
This super cute Teddy Robe from Topshop even has little ears on top! N'awwww!
3. Avon Foot Works Pamper & Polish Kit | £6.00
[8% cashback available from TopCashback.com]
If you know someone who is on their feet all day, this is the Christmas gift for them! Give them a chance to give their feet some love with this lovely foot pamper kit from Avon.
It comes with:
- a pair of foam toe separators
- Nailwear Pro+ nail varnish in Real Red
- Foot Works Beautiful Heel Softening Cream
- Foot Works Sole Support Cushion Cream
And to top it off, it's only £6.00. That's a bargain budget Christmas present if ever I did see one!
4. Cath Kidston Flora Pink Geranium Manicure Gift Set | £12.00
Sometimes, a nice little manicure can be one simple way to instantly feel better.
Treat someone you love to this gorgeous Cath Kidston manicure gift set, that is filled with floral scents and includes:
- Cath Kidston flora pink geranium hand cream
- Cath Kidston flora pink geranium wash
- Cath Kidston flora pink geranium cuticle cream with sunflower oil, shea butter and glycerine
- Cath Kidston emery board
Sometimes the Christmas gift sets are lovely, but tend to have more festive scents, but this one has a gorgeous floral aroma that will take them through all the way to Spring!
5. Burt's Bees Head to Toe Starter Kit | £14.99
If you haven't tried Burt's Bees before, then I strongly suggest you do. Likewise, if you know someone who hasn't tried But's Bees before, then Christmas is the perfect time to introduce them!
This Burt's Bees Head to Toe pamper kit contains:
- Burt's Bees hand salve
- Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm
- Burt's Bees naturally nourishing milk & honey body lotion
- Burt's Bees peppermint & rosemary body wash
- Burt's Bees coconut foot cream
- Burt's Bees soap bark & chamomile deep cleansing cream
For only £14.99, that's a whole lot of luxury pampering and someone is going to feel very spoilt this Christmas!
6. Mandara Spa Amber Heaven Perfect Pampering Collection | £19.50[9% cashback available from TopCashback.com]
Give someone that spa feeling in their very own home with the luxury Mandara spa kit. I'm not exaggerating when I say they scents from this gift set are just out of this world. It's a gorgeous blend of sandalwood and patchouli and it's so relaxing, I didn't know what to do with myself afterwards!
In this gorgeous little set is:
- Amber Heaven bath essence
- Amber Heaven shower cream
- Amber Heaven hand cream
- Amber Heaven shower scrub
- Amber Heaven body oil
- Amber Heaven body lotion
7. Marks & Spencer's Pamper Hamper | £35.00[7% cashback available from TopCashback.com]
Here's a Christmas Hamper for Mum! (Or anyone really, but my Mum would love this!) It's filled with some really relaxing and luxurious treats, including:
- Prestige Cava Rosado
- Prestige Mac De Champagne Truffles
- A hand decorated heart shaped biscuit
- Ragdale Hall hand cream
- Ragdale hall shower gel
And to top it all off, it comes really nicely presented in a cute little wicker basket, and the packaging on each item is lovely too!
8. Lancome DreamTone Serum Gift Set | £69.00
This one is a little pricier than most of the other pamper Christmas presents on this list, but if someone is already a beauty lover or you know someone who wants to splash out a bit on their skin, but just doesn't know where to start, then this is the perfect Christmas gift set.
The Lancome DreamTome Serum gift set comes with:
- Lancome DreamTone
- Lancome DreamTone Pigmentation Profile
- Lancome DreamTone Advanced Genifique Serum
- Lancome DreamTone Advanced Genifique Eye Light Pearl
So, go forth and spoil those princesses in your life who deserve a little pampering this Christmas.
P.S It's okay if that's you, everyone is allowed to spoil themselves once in a while. (Or once a week... or day... whatever floats your boat!)
Shop this post:
If you liked this post, why don't you follow me to keep up to date?