This weekend will be another quite chilled weekend. I'll be having some catch ups with a few of my lovely girls so I'm after some casual outfits but still chic and stylish.
After spending a large proportion of my time this week online 'window' shopping, this is an outfit I would love to have for this weekend. Here's a list of the items and where you can buy them!
- Joseph Silk Rib Crew Neck Jumper - Flannels - £85.00
- DKNY Charming pink one button cotton blazer - Stylebob - £199
- Textured leather look leggings - TopShop - £22
- Across body bag in black - John Lewis - £39
- Gold tone diamante square stud earrings - River Island - £5
- Juicy Couture 'Pedigree' Multifunction bracelet watch in Rose Gold - Nordstrom - £191.46
- Shellys London Potak lace up platform black ankle boots - Asos - £72
My two favourite items are the gorgeous Juicy Couture watch and the stunning DKNY pink blazer. If oney were no object, I would own these two in an instant!
What are your thoughts on this outfit? Have you picked out your weekend outfits yet? I'd love to hear about them in the comments below!