I am a massive fan of cute accessories, especially pieces that are unique, and that is certainly something that Prairie Charms offers.
Prairie Charms have currently been running a blogger collaboration and have asked a series of questions to bloggers! I've decided to combine this with my Wednesday Wishlist feature. First I'll have a quick chat about 3 of my favourite products on the Prairie Charms website, then I'll get stuck into the questions they have asked bloggers!
Kindly as well, as I have taken part in this blogger series, I can offer my lovely readers a 35% discount code at Prairie Charms! Just pop JEWELS35 in at the checkout when you've finished shopping!
Right, onto my fave pieces!
First is this lovely Leila Glitter Heart Hair Band which is around £5!
You can get it in the gorgeous red colour displayed in the pic, or in purple or peacock (a pretty greeny/blue)!
Secondly, I am loving this Valentina Collar Necklace which is around £10
It's absolutely stunning and would be a great statement piece! You can also get it in pink!
Finally, I've got my eye on this Fleur Crown for £12.
If you follow my blog or twitter, you will know that I recently got engaged, and I have got my eye on these gorgeous headbands for my flower girls! They are super cute and inexpensive, and my flower girls will look so cute with them!
As I have already said, this blog series is brought to you by UK based handmade company Prairie Charms. For your exclusive 35% off please enter 'JEWELS35' at checkout after shopping.
1) Describe your jewellery style in three words:
Minimalistic, classy, cute
2) What was the first bit of jewellery you ever purchased.(If you purchased it yourself, why did it stand out to you, and if you got it as a gift what was it for?)
Wow that's going to have me thinking a little! I'm guessing it would have been some sort of costume jewellery when I was much younger as I loved dressing up! it would have probably been bought for me by my parents to keep me quiet!
3) What is your most meaningful piece of jewellery?
Definitely my engagement ring! Although it is a pretty new addition to my jewellery collection it has certainly shot straight to the top of the list by being the best piece of jewellery I have ever seen in my whole entire life! (okay, maybe I'm biased, but it is stunning!)
4) What is your jewellery style or do you own an eclectic mix?
I don't wear a massive amount of jewellery, but when I do it is usually statement pieces such as large costumer rings or necklaces. I like my jewellery to be a focal point of an outfit if I do wear it, and I love it to stand out.
5) What is your favourite type of jewellery? (Rings, necklace, bracelet, earrings, or something else?) and is there a type of jewellery that you've never got along with?
I love costume rings or unique earring designs.
6) Who's jewellery box would you love to raid? (It could be a celebrity, a friends, or somebody from your own family) and why?
This is a difficult one. I love the style of the girls from The Saturdays, so I'd love to see what they have in their jewellery boxes!
7) Silver or gold? Are you somebody that despises the other or will you settle for a wide variety of colours.
I prefer silver for day to day jewellery, but I don't mind a gorgeous gold piece when I'm dressing up.
8) How do you store your jewellery? Do you put it in a jewellery box or have it displayed for the world to see?
I have a couple of lovely jewellery stands for my necklaces and bracelets and my earrings go in a lovely little box :)
9) Do you own any heirloom jewellery? If so, what is it and from whom?
I do have one ring that was handed down to me from my great grandma when I was very young. It's her wedding ring, which is gold with her initials engraved on it. It stays at my mums house because I'm petrified of losing it!!
10) Who are your favourite jewellery brands and which piece of jewellery are you looking to add to your collection next?
If you ask my fiance he would probably tell you I don't need to add any more to my collection! I'm not overly loyal to one brand. It really depends on the jewellery piece itself!
What do you think about Prairie Charms jewellery, or have you taken part in their blogger series?! Let me know in the comments, or sent me a tweet (@DollfaceEmmy)
Ooh, and don't forget to make the most of your discount at Prairie Charms by using the code: JEWELS35
If you liked this post, why don't you follow me to keep up to date?