I saw this post on My Beauty Junction, which is a blog I regularly read, and although I haven’t been tagged in one, I decided I’d like to post the Beauty Blogger tag and pass it on to some lovely beauty bloggers myself!
So here goes!
1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
Cleansing & Toning! I’m good with keeping my skin clean and moisturising, but I rarely cleanse and tone. It’s normally face wash, exfoliate a few times a week and moisturise everyday!
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I do, but probably not as often as I should. I know, it’s bad! I promise myself all the time that I will do it more, but it somehow slips my mind!
3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
Not very long at all. As soon as it chips, it’s off and I’m re-doing it. I always panic when my nails are chipped!
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e., top coat, foundation and so on)?
Put off? Never! The only reason I wouldn’t replace or buy is if I have no money, but as soon as pay day comes around that is out of the window!
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Not taking my make up off properly after a night out. Face wipes usually get used here, but they never take it all off. Need to stop being lazy when it’s late!
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
Car maintenance. Which is bad when I have a mechanic for a boyfriend. Washer fluid is NEVER full and I never check my oil...
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
It depends. If it’s a big do I will start the day before, with skincare and tanning etc. If it’s an impromptu night out, then give me an hour with my beauty station and I’m off. On a regular day, it’s probably a last minute do.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
No! I was going to do one for June, and although I didn’t actually spend that much, it wasn’t a complete spending ban!
9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collections?
I suppose it is organised to an extent. All products are in cute little storage boxes according to where they go on my body. But that’s about it! Inside those boxes is another story!
10. What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post?
Ohh probably only four or five days, when I’ve been really busy. But I always try to make up for it!
My 5 tagged beauty blogs!
If you liked this post, why don't you follow me to keep up to date?